What Analytics Does Social Chat Provide?
Social Chat provides users with a range of first party analytics collected from 1:1 events. These analytics provide insights into overall performance and revenue driven per 1:1 event and per appointment made within the event.
Table of Content
Navigate to 1:1 Shopping Analytics
1. In the left sidebar, navigate to Events > One-to-one Shopping.
2. Click on the event of interest.
3. On the event summary page, click View Analytics.
4. You will be directed to the analytics dashboard specifically associated with the event of interest. This is a cumulation of all of the metrics from any 1:1 shopping appointment within this specific event.
5. You can use the tables to review and download product purchase information.
|Revenue||This is the attributable gross revenue (USD) that your store has made through this Social Chat Event|
|Bookings Page View||Number of views of the event bookings page|
|Booked Appointments||Number of Appointments booked through this event|
|Completed Appointment||Number of Appointments completed with customer|
|Buyers||Number of customers that made at least 1 purchase attributed to this event|
|Booked Sessions||Table showing the appointments booked, the customer who booked it, host of the completed appointment, duration of actual appointment, and revenue attributed to this appointment|
|One-to one Revenue by Guests||Total attributed revenue by day|
|Product Purchases||Table showing the products purchased attributed to this event, by quantity and revenue|
Appointment Specific Analytics:
From the Analytics Dashboard, you can access information on individual appointments.
Click the icon next to the individual appointment will take you to a page dedicated to that appointment only.
From here, you can review or download product purchases and engagement.