Email Outreach Overview
Users can send customizable emails through the Social Chat platform, which drive traffic to live events and encourage purchases. There are four types of emails that Social Chat sends. Except for invitation emails, every other email type is sent automatically to customers at specified times before or after the live event has ended. This article will explain how to manually send invitation emails.
Note: for greater email customization refer to our Klaviyo Integration.
How to Send Invitation Emails
1. On the left sidebar, navigate to Events > Manage events
2. Click on the event of interest.
3. In the actions column, click Invite Users.
4. Upload a .csv file, input email addresses manually, or if you're using our Klaviyo integration select a Klaviyo list.
5. Click Send. An invitation email will immediately be sent to all emails inputted.