What is a Live Event?
A live event is a prescheduled interactive livestream that will run at a future date. This article will explain how to start a live event that has already been scheduled. To learn how to schedule a live event please refer to our previous article.
Note: To upload prerecorded videos to your event page utilize our Shoppable Videos feature.
How to Start a Live Event
1. In the left sidebar navigate to Events > Manage Events.
2. Select the event of interest from the upcoming events tab.
3. Click Go Live in the upper right hand corner of the event summary interface.
4. Click Go Live to begin the live event. To Learn how to Go Live on Mobile click here
5. Click End Stream to end the live event. You will then be directed to a post-stream analytics dashboard.
6. Below the livestream, you can screenshare, turn your camera off, and mute yourself. Refer to our articles regarding features to learn more about Social Chat's livestreaming capabilities.