Coupon Codes Explained
Social Chat allows brands to create coupon codes that give customers a predetermined percentage discount. Coupon codes will automatically sync with your Shopify store for customers to readily use. These codes are exclusive to each livestream and will present in the upper left corner on the livestream interface. Host have the ability to choose when the coupon code becomes visible to users during the live event.
Two Ways to Create a Coupon Code for a Live Event
1. Upon the initial creation of the live event
- On the left sidebar, navigate to create a new event and fill out the form.
- To the right of the product selection interface, click add coupon.
2. After the live event has been created
- On the left sidebar, navigate to manage events and then click on event of interest.
- On the bottom of the event summary select view products and coupon.