Sometimes events need to be canceled. We completely understand and have created two features to support emailing the people who have already RSVP’d and canceling the event when you need to.
How to Email RSVPs
Note: Do not cancel the event before setting up your cancellation email. It might seem counter-intuitive to start with the email, but once you delete the event you will not be able to access the email interface to customize the message that will go out to all your RSVPs upon cancellation.
- From the summary page of the event, click the Customize Emails.
- From the Email drop down, select Event Cancelation Notice.
- By default, the email subject line and text is filled in for you. You can updated the text as you need.
- Once you are happy with your updates, click Save.
- Go back to the Event Summary page and from the list of buttons, click Delete.
- You will get a pop-up confirmation asking if you would still like to delete, click Yes.
- When you cancel the event, the cancellation email you previously updated will be sent to all RSVPs.